Monday, July 23, 2018

PETER CETERA Set List

So I'm planning to eventually go through and post set-lists for all the concerts I've been to where I've kept such notes. I have a word/works documents somewhere with many many setlists. I just don't know where it is right now! Anyway, here's a show I went to a few weeks ago

PETER CETERA
City National Civic
SAN JOSE, CA
June 29, 2018 Friday

1. Save Me
2. Baby What A Big Surprise
3. One Good Woman
4. After All
5. (??) - unrecorded song written for his daughter
6. Love Me Tomorrow
7. Stay The Night
8. Glory of Love
9. Restless Heart
10. If You Leave Me Now
11. You're the Inspiration
12. Wishing You Were Here
Peter left the stage (to rest??) and his band played two Beatles songs: Oh! Darling & Come Together
13. The Next Time I Fall
14. Hard Habit to Break
15. Dialogue (Part I & II)
16. Hard To Say I'm Sorry/Get Away
encore
17. Feelin' Stronger Every Day
18. 25 or 6 to 4




No comments:

Post a Comment